Commercial & Buildings

Commercial & Building Insurance

In almost all cases where you are operating a business, you seek insurance either for the need of the landlord or for the protection of your own business. There are two main types of business insurance: Liability Section, which is a liability insurance clause; And Property Section, which is a property protection clause. Below are the coverages for these sections:
  • Business Owners Policy (BOP): Commercial package type of policy that includes multiple/optional coverages as comprehensive.
  • Business Personal Property (BPP): An insurance coverage that insures only certain properties such as furniture, equipment, or vehicles that don't require license.
  • Commercial Building: An insurance coverage that insures only buildings and attached fixtures for its owner(s).
  • Commercial General Liability (CGL): An insurance coverage that only insures general liability part of a business or owner.
  • Commercial Package (CPK): A commercial policy that has a multiple coverages such as GL and Building.
  • Errors & Omissions (E&O): A liability insurance that protects professionals/service providers from claims made against negligence, mistakes, errors, or misinformation provided to clients.
  • Excess & Surplus (E&S): Insurance provided by non-direct carriers through GA that local carriers rejected (often referred to as specialty market).
  • Owner, Land Lord, or Tenant (OLT): Land Lord usually requires this type of insurance. It is referred to as 'OLT CGL'.

Give us a chance to serve you and your business. We sincerely hope to help you!

  • Schools
  • Contractors
  • Hospitals
  • Non-profit Organizations
  • Retail Stores
  • Wholesale/Distribution
  • Service Providers
  • Finance Institute

Let us help you find the right insurance coverage at an affordable price by clicking below link