Commercial & Buildings
Commercial & Building Insurance
In almost all cases where you are operating a business, you seek insurance either for the need of the landlord or for the protection of your own business. There are two main types of business insurance: Liability Section, which is a liability insurance clause; And Property Section, which is a property protection clause. Below are the coverages for these sections:
- Business Owners Policy (BOP): Commercial package type of policy that includes multiple/optional coverages as comprehensive.
- Business Personal Property (BPP): An insurance coverage that insures only certain properties such as furniture, equipment, or vehicles that don't require license.
- Commercial Building: An insurance coverage that insures only buildings and attached fixtures for its owner(s).
- Commercial General Liability (CGL): An insurance coverage that only insures general liability part of a business or owner.
- Commercial Package (CPK): A commercial policy that has a multiple coverages such as GL and Building.
- Errors & Omissions (E&O): A liability insurance that protects professionals/service providers from claims made against negligence, mistakes, errors, or misinformation provided to clients.
- Excess & Surplus (E&S): Insurance provided by non-direct carriers through GA that local carriers rejected (often referred to as specialty market).
- Owner, Land Lord, or Tenant (OLT): Land Lord usually requires this type of insurance. It is referred to as 'OLT CGL'.
Give us a chance to serve you and your business. We sincerely hope to help you!
- Non-profit Organizations
- Retail Stores
- Service Providers
- Finance Institute
Let us help you find the right insurance coverage at an affordable price by clicking below link